We are hiring – Specialist Procurement Consultant (CWMF)
Specialist Procurement Consultant (CWMF)
Greenville is a leading Irish consultancy that provide focused advice and support on all aspects of procurement. We are offering the right candidate and an exciting opportunity to join our innovative and experienced team of consultants. The role will be working to provide a first-class service to Public Sector and Utility clients, helping them navigate the award of works and engineering related services as defined under the Capital Works Management Framework (CWMF).
This role is suited to a procurement consultant with relevant engineering and related experience and qualifications seeking to expand their knowledge and experience in a diverse and challenging environment.
Greenville currently works with a wide range of public bodies and utilities on varied projects including housing schemes, design teams, infrastructure, refurbishment, term maintenance, etc. much of it under the Irish Government CWMF scheme.
– Giving advice on procurement options in accordance with national and EU procurement rules.
– Attending client meetings as required
– Advising clients on appropriate procurement strategies
– Managing the entire eTenders process including drafting OJEU notices
– Drafting tender documentation including specifications, selection and award criteria, pricing documents using the correct form of contract from the CWMF suite.
– Supporting client on evaluating expressions of interest and tenders and drafting and issuing all relevant correspondence – regret, intent, debriefing, etc.
– Attending interviews / clarification / negotiation meetings.
– Preparing Tender Reports at end of contract involvement.
– Maintaining proper records.
The successful candidate will also be required to:
– provide accurate advice on all occasion
– deal with clients in a courteous manner and provide them with a flexible, proactive and responsive service at all times.
– maintain confidentiality of all transactions with clients.
– operate within agreed timelines.
– manage multiple contracts / client projects in parallel.
– perform any other related tasks as may be required during the course of executing work assignments for clients.
Knowledge and previous experience
– 3rd level qualification
– Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ work experience in a procurement role, with practical experience of working with the Capital Works Management Framework (CWMF) suite of documents applicable to works and engineering services awarded by the Irish public sector .
Essential Skills (majority of them must be present and developed at a high level)
A highly self-motivated individual exhibiting an outgoing, confident and mature style.
Significant levels of energy and enthusiasm.
A team player.
Excellent communication, literacy, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Attention to detail, accuracy and the ability to carry out thorough reviews of documentation.
A strong customer service focused individual who values honesty and integrity.
These experts may be available as specialists on training programmes or indeed via consultancy support.
Please email your CV to email@example.com with CWMF SPECIALIST in the title.